12/04/2013 | RayJunior
Ray talks about his overdeveloped sense of justice and 4 of his biggest struggles that threaten his Christianity-
- What would you do if your kid was abducted?
- Why not rather be wronged?
- Giving when people are only taking
- Submitting to corrupt rulers
Also - Things are so bad in Illinois that their DEMOCRAT governor is expected to sign a bill that REDUCES benefits! STORY HEREREAD MORE>>
- Beware of falling cows
- Changing the label doesn't change the content
- Guys reason for stealing a truck
- Best excuses for calling in to work
- Hamid Karzai won't sign
- top shoplifted items
- Banks in trouble...again
- Chimp & pig = human?+
- NO KIDDING: Thanksgiving Shopping Is Illegal In These 3 States
- Pizza Hut Manager fired after taking a “stand” against the company’s “greedy, immoral, Thanksgiving request” - what was so horrible for this 10 year pizza vet?
- Obama points out they’ve switched healthcare.gov to a new web host provider, and why this smokescreen doesn’t matter at all
- Ohio man snatching up properties that do not belong to him… while people are gone for a few days.
- Valerie Jarrett floats to the top of the toilet bowl again, taking aim at Hobby Lobby
- But there’s a bigger, much more sinister thing happening here with this toilet jumper - she’s setting precedent to pierce the corporate veil
11/26/2013 | RayJunior
- Alec Baldwin out at MSNBC
- Obama finally taking action over a failing website… in the private sector. UNBELIEVABLE!
- Ray finds yet another reason never to send his children to government schools: ‘THAT’S MY JOB’: Justifiably outraged mother ticked at school invading daughter’s privacy
- 11 signs you’re turning into your parents
- Americans stop watching porn just long enough to celebrate Thanksgiving
- Ray encourages women to enroll in self defense classes
- The real reason Kathleen Sebelius hasn’t been fired